With InfoWest Wireless Broadband you get fast, reliable Wi-Fi connected to all of your devices. It’s faster than DSL and without expensive 4G data caps. Scroll down to see which Internet plan will work best for you.
How Will My InfoWest Internet be Installed?
InfoWest Internet requires a clear line of sight from your home to our Internet towers. Standard installation includes mounting an antenna and cable to the outside of your home to connect to your router.
- From the roof, an InfoWest Installer will locate the best tower to achieve line-of-sight service for your location. Equipment will then be installed either by wall mount or roof mount (mount used is dependent upon obtaining best Internet signal) to your home or building. At this time we will align the equipment to achieve optimal signal reception. (Please note: equipment will not be installed if our installers are unable to get an InfoWest approved Internet signal)
- The InfoWest Installer will need to bring the cable from the outside installed equipment inside to connect to your router. This may require them to drill a small hole during this process, the installer will seal all exterior holes and use drip loops on all exterior cables.
- Finally, the InfoWest Installer will test the system with the customer’s computer to ensure the signal strength is working at its expected service level and Internet browsing is functioning.
Installation fees may be incurred depending upon the agreed term of service: (Ask us about our current specials)
- No contract (month-to-month):
$49 installation fee with $10 monthly dish equipment rental charge
- 1 year service agreement:
$99 installation fee with no additional
- 2 year service agreement:
Free installation with no additional